Our Premade Acoustic Panels make a fantastic alternative to standard fabric-wrapped yellow-glass panels. Unlike fiberglass panels, the fabric is not glued to the panel surface. Instead, the fabric is held in place by the frame and floats freely over the surface hiding any dings and dents that can occur with regular wear and tear.
If the fabric becomes worn it can be easily removed and replaced without having to pay for a whole new panel.
• Absorbs Reverberated Sound
• Improves Speech Intelligibility
• Shock Absorbent & Crush Proof
• Far Tougher than Paint & Fiberglass
• Mitigates Visible Damage
• fabric is easy to clean & change
• Made from 60% post-consumer content
• Adhesive & VOC Free