No products in the cart.
FABRICMATE PRODUCTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Fabricmate Systems, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Fabricmate”) products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship and to conform to its published product specifications under normal use and service from the date of delivery through the duration of the warranty period as listed in the product description. During the warranty period, Fabricmate will replace any product that proves to be defective at no charge, provided that the defective product is returned, freight prepaid, in “as received condition” to Fabricmate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the foregoing warranty will not apply if, upon inspection, it is found that the product was: misused or abused; used for a purpose for which it was not designed, mishandled, placed in an improper environment, or improperly installed or adjusted.
The sole and exclusive remedy in the event of any breach of the foregoing warranty shall be for the original purchaser to return the product to Fabricmate, freight and insurance prepaid, for replacement or credit, at Fabricmate’s option. Any replacement product will be shipped to customer freight and insurance prepaid at Fabricmate’s expense.
Except as provided above, Fabricmate makes no warranty concerning the products, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties are expressly disclaimed. In no event will Fabricmate’s liability under the foregoing warranty exceed the purchase price paid for the product giving rise to the liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FABRICMATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE A PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF FABRICMATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH INCONVENIENCE, DAMAGE OR LOSS.
FABRICMATE PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
- Fabricmate Systems, Inc. will accept product returns for a period of thirty days after the invoice date subject to the following conditions and limitations.
- Customer must obtain a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and that number must appear on all packing lists and on the outside of all packages.
- Products must be returned unused and in the original packaging with all accompanying parts, accessories, documentation and media. Fabricmate Systems, Inc. will at its sole discretion determine whether or not a product has been used.
- Fabrics, coverings and other “cut” products as well as custom or special order products are not returnable.
Discontinued products or other products identified as non-returnable at the time of sale will not be accepted for return.
- Returns made after fifteen days from the date of invoice are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return freight costs. All return shipments should be insured. Fabricmate Systems, Inc. will not be responsible for items shipped to Fabricmate that are not received.
- Shipping & Handling fees will not be refunded if shipment is refused at time of delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of original payment. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will be posted to the original credit card used at the time of sale. Purchases made by cash or check over $250 will be refunded by check from our corporate office within 10 business days.
Fabricmate Systems, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Fabricmate”) does not warrant other manufacturers’ products sold directly through our Sales Department or online. These products are backed by the limited warranties of the original manufacturer or publisher only. All new products, including materials and coverings are sold with the manufacturer’s limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. The full text of any such warranty is available, free of charge, upon written request addressed to: Fabricmate Systems, Inc. 2781 Golf Course Drive, Unit A Ventura, CA 93003